Erigone Zala Locca III Cru
"Erigone Zala" by Marinic is a pure Malvasia that comes from vineyards treated with some blond practices.
Delivery time: 2-4 working days
fresh white wine
"Erigone Zala" by Marinic is a pure Malvasia that comes from vineyards treated with some blond practices. The grapes are harvested by hand, selected with great care, to be gently pressed for a long time. Fermentation takes place thanks to indigenous yeasts 90% in steel vats and the remaining 10% in barriques. The nose offers light aromas of tobacco followed by classic hints of dried fruit with additional notes of chocolate. A warm and mineral sip intensifies all the scents.
Straw yellow with golden reflections
Slight hints of tobacco, aromas of hazelnut, walnut and chocolate
Warm, intense and mineral
Ratings and comments
Erigone Zala Locca III Cru€24.90
Write a review